I got body paint and I’m SO EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEEN!
If you want to see the full glory of this look check out my Instagram for the video(s):
Here’s the written out steps to the video tutorial
1. Taking NYX Eyebrow marker, outline the edges of the muscles based on your own muscular structure. I just flexed my Quad to find where my quads start and end.
I based my picture on basic anatomical knowledge but here’s a good diagram:
3. Next your going to draw red lines, mixed red/brown lines, and black lines going from thick to narrow as you get to the center of the muscle. I like to use the thick flat acrylic brush so I can adjust the width.
4. Final Step of finishing the muscle, I use a new brush for ONLY white paint and highlight the center of the muscles.
5. Repeat for all your desired muscles.
6. For the knee cap and the patellar tendon I used the Ecotools blending sponge to blend in the shadows and edges, adding brown for the shadows of the bone.
And that’s it my friends for this super easy tutorial!
If you have any questions leave it in the comments section below!
******FULL DISCLOSURE: This are my personal experiences and thoughts. I am not being paid by the brand or the company to review this product or talk about any claims. This product was not sent to me. Links in this post are a part of the amazon affiliates program.*******